9.15.2010

It's already September

Time flies. As I reflect on this past summer with having wonderful opportunities to travel with my family and go on missions, I wonder what chapter it will be in my crazy life. I am realizing that God will continuously pour His blessings when we least expect it. Since HE knows me so well, HE finds the best ways to teach me about HIS love for me.

This song has been in my head for the past couple of days.

may the words of my mouth
and the voice of my heart
bless your name bless your name jesus

and the deeds of the day and the truth in my ways
speak of you speak of you jesus

for this is what i'm glad to do
its time to live a life of love that pleases you
and i will give my all to you
surrender everything i have and follow you
ill follow you

lord will you be my vision
lord will you be my guide
be my hope, be my light and the way
and ill look not for riches
nor praises on earth
only you'll be the first of my heart

i will follow
i will follow
i will follow you