4.11.2011

Direction

My plans? His plans?

I've been struggling.. especially trying to align my plans to match His plans for me. I am again reminded that He has all the control and power. Not only does He want the best for me, but He will provide when needed.

I have been blessed to be surrounded by wonderful friends and family who have been so supportive. Thanks for the reminder bff.

Some reminders:
Psalms 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.

Proverbs 16:9
In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps.

Isaiah 58:11 The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

I felt like everything was falling apart but I was reminded that He always is faithful.