9.25.2011

Reflection for today

It's just one of those days.

I started off with watching The Office, then switched over to Modern Family.. in addition to watching these tv shows, I made some room to watch Friends bloopers on youtube and bothered my friends through bbm... and now I am here going to finish off with this thought.

I had a conversation with my dear friend today and we were talking about the lyrics of this song. It is a reminder for me about how He has control of everything and to live my life for Him.

You're the center of the universe
Everything was made in You Jesus
Breath of every living thing
Everyone was made for You

You hold everything together
You hold everything together

Christ be the center of our lives
Be the place we fix our eyes
Be the center of our lives

We lift our eyes to heaven
We wrap our lives around your life
We lift our eyes to heaven, to You